The following services work in the background of the app:
The application’s state is stored in an object. See application state variables for complete list of state properties.
- Checks and corrects url params and variables, and updates app state variables accordingly.
- Updates the state variable, first checking if the new value is valid. If so, the app state variables are updated and the URL is updated as well.
Properties store the data. Data …. fountains
All fountains of selected city.
- filtered fountains.
- fountain selected by user.
- user preferences, like preferred mode of transport
- routing data as acquired by routing service